Spotted Leopard: This chunky necklace in our bestselling spotted leopard jasper stone beads was just added to the Kluster Etsy shop. We’re all out of this size stone now, so she’s a one-of-a-kind. #OOAK You can click here to see more limited-edition jewels.
Kluster Spotting: We’ve been Kluster-spotting all over the globe this week. You guys, this makes me seriously happy. I can’t even tell you how much I love seeing you wear your Kluster jewels all around the world. Squeee! =)
- Amy was rocking her Rockstar bracelet with a cobalt blue dress over on Amy’s Vintage Closet. (Arizona)
- Delisa loves her Rockstar bracelet, too. #partytime #excellent (Kentucky)
- Spotted: Kluster in Milan, ITALY. Yes, I said Italy. Brighton, you are crazy amazing. (Italy)
- Laura, from Louella Reese, has been wearing her Peacock Bracelets all over town. (North Carolina)
- Dallas gal, Arena, looked so good in her Spotted Leopard Necklace, that we had to make one more. (Texas)
In case you missed it, last Friday was the Kluster Pop-Up Shop at Revolver in Louisville. Check out our fave photos from the event. You should be able to spot some new jewels from the Fall/Holiday Collection – you’ll be able to shop them all next week at klustershop.com! In other news, I’m pretty sure a rainbow balloon wall is going on my birthday list – it was too pretty. ::swoon:: Check out all the fun below.
Above photo courtesy of Tom Gnadinger, owner of Revolver Louisville shop.
My favorite part of the whole night was getting to chat up our lovely Louisville clients IN-PERSON. I thoroughly enjoy talking to you gals via email/Instagram/Facebook, but nothing beats a good belly laugh and a bear hug! A special “thank you” to all the fun and fancy ladies that came to see us – you totally made our night. =)
Stop by the Kluster Pop-Up Shop on Friday, September 5th, and you’ll get to be among the first to see and shop the brand new Fall/Holiday 2014 Kluster Collection…before it’s even available online! We hope you’ll join us next Friday here in Louisville, KY. All this pop-up shop fun takes place in a favorite local store, Revolver on Market. We promise you balloons, confetti, big smiles, and of course, lots of jewels. Also, Old 502 Winery will be in-store pouring local wines by the glass. YUM. We hope you can make it, because we’d love to see you. Happy Friday, loves!